Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Summer List

It’s that time of year again; time for my summer list! I’ve been doing this for about 3 or 4 years now. I got the idea from a friend, and look forward to it every year. It’s just a simple little list filled with things that I want to accomplish during the summer. I’ll write it up in a big piece of paper and hang it on my fridge so that it’s a constant reminder of my summer goals. None of these things are particularly difficult; it’s more of a list to give me ideas of what to do during the next few months! I actually started this list a couple of weeks ago, so there are two things already crossed off. I also like to add to my list constantly, so it may seem a bit short now. If you want to see my list from last year, it’s right here.

Summer List

1. Apply for school. (Done deal.)
2. Host an ice cream party.
3. Can some fruit.
4. Visit the honey farm we saw just outside of Calgary.
5. Visit Butterfield Acres.
6. Go camping.
7. Visit the new farmer’s market.
8. Go to a garage sale.
9. Plant my little garden. (I planted a balcony garden.)
10. Make salsa.
11. Make popsicles.
12. Finally go on our hot air balloon ride.
13. Take Stephen thrifting.
14. Bake a pie (with homemade crust).
15. Make pesto.
16. Host or attend a Canada Day celebration.

I’ll be back periodically throughout the summer with updates on how I’m doing. What’s on your summer list?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...