Monday, June 20, 2011

The Weekend

This past weekend went by incredibly quickly for me, and I don’t feel like it was particularly restful. Friday evening, my sister dropped off her three dogs for us to dog sit. These guys were quite the handful; they’re just too big for my little townhouse. They were pretty hard to walk when I was alone. I had two big Boxers pulling on one side and a little Maltese'/Chihuahua trying to pull back home on the other side. They got me up bright and early on my days off to go for a walk (I don’t have a yard), so I didn’t get to sleep in much this weekend. Despite all of that, they’re great for cuddling and I kind of miss them already.

Lily Bean

3 Dogs

Saturday, my family had a memorial to attend in Taber, AB. We drove 3 hours each way for a quick 20 minute memorial, plus a dinner. It was still good to be with family, so I can’t complain there.

June 18 018

Sunday was spent getting my house back in order. The dogs made quite the mess, so Stephen and I attempted to clean around them. After the dogs went home, we had two friends and their daughter over for dinner. I hadn’t seen this friend in quite some time, so it was really great to reconnect with her.

Despite the fact that my weekend was so busy, it was a really good one. What did you get up to over the weekend?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...