Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Day in the Life…

I’ve seen this idea in a few different places, but most recently on Brandy-Son Zen Master Flash. The idea is to take a picture every hour and then post it. Easy enough! I chose to do last Tuesday at work, since I figured it would give me the most variety. I just used Instagram on my iPhone because it was the most accessible camera throughout the day. Enjoy!

6am

6am: Setting the slow cooker before leaving for work.

7am

7am: Commuting to work.

8am

8am: At work, making a short grocery shopping list. Jello was T’s suggestion.

9am

9am: At the grocery store. T spent a good ten minutes staring at the candy aisle.

10am

10am: Quick stop at the pet store to visit the animals.

11am

11am: Back at work, making Jello.

noon

Noon: Lego playing time.

1pm

1pm: Reading library books about worms.

3pm

2pm: Free play time at Gymboree.

backpack

3pm: Picked up the older boys from school.

4pm

4pm: Quick Words With friends break.

5pm

5pm: Dinner time: crock pot chicken taco chilli.

6pm

6pm: Getting ready to cut our herbs so that we can dry them.

7pm

7pm: Coffee date with a good friend. (Neither of us had coffee though, haha!)

8pm

8pm: Trip to the scrapbook store means new paper!

9pm

9pm: Feeding the guinea pigs.

I was in bed shortly after 10pm that night. It was one of my busier days, and I was exhausted!
Have you ever attempted to take a picture an hour?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...