Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

TenOnTuesday

#84 at Roots and Rings

1. How do you pronounce the word aunt? Does your pronunciation rhyme with ‘haunt’ or ‘can’t'?
I pronounce it so that it rhymes with ‘can’t’.

2. Do most of the people in your life know you blog? Or are you partially or totally anonymous?
As far as I know, the majority of my friends and family know. It’s not something I really keep a secret, but it’s also not something I offer up in casual conversation either.

3. When you grocery shop, do you prefer to bag your own groceries or do you like it when the store bags them for you? Paper, plastic, or reusable bags?
It depends on the kind of mood I am in. Some days, I feel like I can bag my groceries better, but other days I’m thankful someone else will do it for me. I think the only time I’d really rather do it myself is when I have a lot of groceries that I need to walk home with. I can distribute the weight more evenly then.
I try really hard to bring reusable bags, but I don't always leave for the grocery store from home, so I occasionally have to deal with plastic bags.

4. Do you have a green thumb?
I’m in the process of trying to figure that out. I haven’t grown too much, so I’m not too sure yet. I think I have a lot to learn.

5. If you watch the Food Network, which chef/show host is your favorite?
I’m actually watching Chef at Home right now! I used to watch the Food Network all the time, but since we got the PVR, I record most of the shows I actually want to watch, so not a lot of Food Network shows make the cut. I like watching things like Ace of Cakes and competition type shows.

6. Do you like to take baths? Do you take them very often?
I don’t like taking baths. I’ve never lived in a place with a deep bathtub, so I have no desire to take baths. The last time I took a bath was probably nearly 2 years ago, if not longer.

7. What color are the walls in your kitchen?
They’re white.

8. Do you prefer to dine outdoors or indoors?
If it’s nice outside, I love dining outdoors. Under an umbrella on a sunny day, with an ice cold drink is the way to go!

9. Describe your ideal weather.
Moderate weather. The kind where you can wear pants and a sweater if you want. Definitely needs to be sunny.

10. If you could learn any foreign language, which would you choose to learn?
I took French class from grade 5 to grade 11. I’d love to become more fluent/use it in real life settings. If I had to learn an entirely new language though, I think I’d go with Italian.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...