Monday, June 6, 2011

Ten on Tuesday


1. What type of phone do you have? Do you like it?
I have an iPhone 3GS, and I love it. I'd still love to upgrade to the iPhone 4 though.

2. How old were you when you got your first cell phone?

I was out of high school for sure. I believe I was 18.

3. How many cell phones have you owned since your first?
I think I'm either on my fourth or fifth phone.

4. How much is your average monthly phone bill?
Oh geez, I don't know. Stephen's in charge of paying our phone bills, but I believe it's about $65? Sounds about right. I only hear about the phone bill if I've gone over my limit, haha!

5. When you were a kid/teenager, were you allowed to have a phone in your room?
Nope. I didn't have one in my room even when I was an adult living at home.

6. Do you like talking on the phone or do you despise it? Or somewhere in-between?
It's ok, I suppose. I have this weird anxiety about calling people, so I'd really just prefer it if people called me.

7. Do you text a lot? Is texting/talking while driving illegal where you live? Are you guilty of it anyway?

I text a moderate amount, mostly because I don't have a lot of friends that I text with anymore.
I'm not sure if texting/talking while driving in Calgary is illegal or not, but it definitely should be. I don't drive, so I don't text and drive.

8. What sort of texting keyboard does your phone have? Touch screen, slide out, or something different? Do you care?

Touch screen. I hated it at first, but I've gotten used to it. If it weren't for autocorrect, I'd never get anything spelled out.

9. Look at the last call in your call log – who is it? What were they calling about? Who calls you the most?
My last call was from Stephen's brother's girlfriend. She called to tell me that when she comes to visit next month, we have to make a trip to the zoo. Stephen calls me the most.

10. What is the longest phone call you can recall having?

I've had a few calls that were around the two hour mark. Who knew I had so much to say?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...