Tuesday, May 8, 2012
1. Who is your favorite talk show host?
Ever since I started my current job, I watch a lot of day time TV (during nap time), which means there's not a whole lot on. I've started watching more talk shows, and Anderson is a close second to Ellen.
2. How do you style your hair on a daily basis?
I flat iron my hair (my hair is unruly), then stick it in a ponytail. I am wearing braided pigtails today though, because I was too lazy to flat iron my hair.
3. If you were stuck in your bedroom for a week, what would you need in order to not go crazy?
My laptop, cell phone, books and food. I've already got a TV in there, and we have an ensuite bathroom with shower.
4. What are the best non-reality shows on television?
Game of Thrones is my current favorites
5. Do you mow your own lawn and clean your own house?
I clean my own house, but neither of us mow our lawn. We live in a townhouse complex, so all lawn care is taken care of by someone else. Such a relief!
6. As an adult, what is the best part of summer?
More daylight, warmer weather, barbecue and yummy fruit.
7. If you could ask one celebrity one question, who and what would you ask?
I'd ask Jake Gyllenhaal if he'd like to make out, or something.
8. Post a picture.
9. How many books do you read a year?
I've never kept track, but I'd estimate a dozen or so.
10. Which national chain makes the best delivery pizza?
We usually just order from wherever is closest to us. It was Panago at the last place, but now we order from Pizza 73.
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
1. What TV commercial do you think is the most annoying?
The one with the squealing pig racing down the hill next to a guy. I have no idea what it's for (Geico?), but it's super annoying.
2. What is the weirdest gift you have ever received?
I once received a coat hanger. Ok, so it was actually just a gag gift!
3. What is a song you thought you knew the words and then later found out you were wrong?
Pretty much every song I've ever listened to. I'm awful for just making up my own words to songs.
4. What are you most looking forward to this month?
My sister's bridal shower next weekend!
5. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Explain.
I was going to say my Kitchen Aid stand mixer, but I think I'm actually going to go with my dishwasher. I hate washing dishes by hand, so that thing is a lifesaver!
6. If you could have a gift card to anywhere right now, where would you choose? Why?
The place where we want to order our sectional from. I can't remember the name, but it's an online furniture warehouse.
7. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
Feta, spinach and basically any other veggie. Oh! I've actually been on a real big BBQ chicken kick lately.
8. Name something you’re thankful for aside from obvious answers (i.e. family, job, faith, etc.).
My Nespresso. I adore that thing so dang much.
9. What was your least favorite rule growing up?
I don't remember any rules that I hated. I guess my parents weren't all that strict.
10. If you could train your pet to do one thing, what would it be? Example, “Weego” from the Bud Light commercial:
I don't have a pet.