Tuesday, May 8, 2012
1. Who is your favorite talk show host?
Ever since I started my current job, I watch a lot of day time TV (during nap time), which means there's not a whole lot on. I've started watching more talk shows, and Anderson is a close second to Ellen.
2. How do you style your hair on a daily basis?
I flat iron my hair (my hair is unruly), then stick it in a ponytail. I am wearing braided pigtails today though, because I was too lazy to flat iron my hair.
3. If you were stuck in your bedroom for a week, what would you need in order to not go crazy?
My laptop, cell phone, books and food. I've already got a TV in there, and we have an ensuite bathroom with shower.
4. What are the best non-reality shows on television?
Game of Thrones is my current favorites
5. Do you mow your own lawn and clean your own house?
I clean my own house, but neither of us mow our lawn. We live in a townhouse complex, so all lawn care is taken care of by someone else. Such a relief!
6. As an adult, what is the best part of summer?
More daylight, warmer weather, barbecue and yummy fruit.
7. If you could ask one celebrity one question, who and what would you ask?
I'd ask Jake Gyllenhaal if he'd like to make out, or something.
8. Post a picture.
9. How many books do you read a year?
I've never kept track, but I'd estimate a dozen or so.
10. Which national chain makes the best delivery pizza?
We usually just order from wherever is closest to us. It was Panago at the last place, but now we order from Pizza 73.