Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ten on Tuesday



1. What TV commercial do you think is the most annoying?
The one with the squealing pig racing down the hill next to a guy. I have no idea what it's for (Geico?), but it's super annoying.

2. What is the weirdest gift you have ever received?
I once received a coat hanger. Ok, so it was actually just a gag gift!

3. What is a song you thought you knew the words and then later found out you were wrong?
Pretty much every song I've ever listened to. I'm awful for just making up my own words to songs.

4. What are you most looking forward to this month?
My sister's bridal shower next weekend!

5. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Explain.
I was going to say my Kitchen Aid stand mixer, but I think I'm actually going to go with my dishwasher. I hate washing dishes by hand, so that thing is a lifesaver!

6. If you could have a gift card to anywhere right now, where would you choose? Why?
The place where we want to order our sectional from. I can't remember the name, but it's an online furniture warehouse.

7. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
Feta, spinach and basically any other veggie. Oh! I've actually been on a real big BBQ chicken kick lately.

8. Name something you’re thankful for aside from obvious answers (i.e. family, job, faith, etc.).
My Nespresso. I adore that thing so dang much.

9. What was your least favorite rule growing up?
I don't remember any rules that I hated. I guess my parents weren't all that strict.

10. If you could train your pet to do one thing, what would it be? Example, “Weego” from the Bud Light commercial:
I don't have a pet.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...