Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

#85 at Roots and Rings

1. What’s the perfect meal?
Depends on my mood, but it definitely has to be cooked by someone else and definitely has to involve dessert. Homemade perogies or pasta of some sort always wins me over. Dessert should include cupcakes, ice cream or cheesecake.

2. What are the perfect pair of shoes?
I seem to have a thing for cute pairs of red flats. I already own to pairs.

3. What is the perfect afternoon?
Nearly anything that involves spending time with a loved one. Preferably a sunny afternoon spent outdoors, either near water or browsing a bookstore with a friend.

4. What’s the perfect house?
Spacious, but not too large. It needs to have a kitchen that Stephen and I have designed ourselves. Large master bedroom, several bathrooms, a finished basement and a backyard large enough to hold a veggie garden.

5. What is the perfect outfit?
Something I can be truly comfortable in. A good pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

6. What’s the perfect wedding song?
I’m not actually sure what the perfect wedding song is. I’m not married so I haven’t had to pick one out yet.

7. What is the perfect job?
My job is pretty close to perfect. I love the flexibility and all of the fun that I get to have.

8. What’s the perfect hairstyle?
Low maintenance would be best, but I love long and wavy.

9. What’s the perfect music festival?
Outdoors with good weather (not too hot) and not too many crazy people.

10. What’s the perfect day to yourself?
That would involve sleeping in, lots of coffee, blogs, cheesy TV shows and good food.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...