Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

TenOnTuesday

#86 at Roots and Rings

1. What’s the recipe for your favorite drink? (Smoothie, alcoholic, coffee, whatever.)
Coffee is one of my favorite drinks, but that doesn’t require a recipe. I adore smoothies, and my go to recipe is 1/2 cup milk, 1 cup yogurt and enough frozen fruit to fill the blender. Delish!

2. What kind of razor do you use?
I normally use Venus Embrace, but I just picked up a different brand because it was cheaper. Still prefer the Venus Embrace.

3. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Zoe.

4. What makes the perfect salad? (Lettuce type, toppings, dressing, etc.)
I love a salad that’s loaded with toppings and it can’t have any ice burg lettuce! My favorite salad that I make at home is BBQ chicken salad.

5. What was your favorite subject in school?
It was a tie between French and band (I played the flute).

6. What’s your favorite summer tradition?
Making my summer list.

7. Do you suffer from season allergies? How do you combat them?
I’m really lucky that I don’t suffer from seasonal allergies!

8. How often do you have to charge your cell phone?
At least once a day, before bed. When I’m at work, it’ll often get charged there because I’m playing with it so dang much. My nanny boys also like to play with it.

9. Do you have a bucket list?
I don’t have an official bucket list, but if I did, I could already fill it with a few things that I would like to do.

10. Do you have any desire to go back to school?
Yes! I’ll be starting an online course through Mount Royal in the fall.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...