Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

TenOnTuesday#69 @ Roots and Rings

1. What type of cell phone do you have and how would you rate it?
I have an iPhone 3GS, and I’d say that it’s hands down the best phone that I’ve ever owned. I know there’s a lot of iPhone haters out there, or even people who will tell me how much better the iPhone 4 is, but I’m truly happy with the one I have. Obviously, my favorite thing about it is all the apps.

2. What has been your most serious injury?
The one and only time I went snowboarding with some friends, they decided that I was doing really well and took me off the bunny hill pretty quick. I proved them wrong by flipping and hurting my knee; it still gives me problems every now and then. I think it just proves my lack of love for winter.

3. What is one movie you hate and why?
The only movie popping into my head at this very moment is Dumbo. When I was little, my sisters used to watch it so often (at least once a day), that I seriously grew to despise the movie.

4. How many email addresses do you have?
I technically have two, but I really only use my Gmail one. I keep my Hotmail email address because that’s what I signed up for MSN with. I rarely use MSN though, so it’s pretty much pointless.

5. What website do you waste the most time on?
Probably Twitter. Actually, I’m rarely on the actual site. I went from using the website, to using the mobile site on my last phone, to using TweetDeck on the computer, to exclusively using HootSuite on my phone.

6. Which Mexican restaurant makes the best salsa?
I haven’t been to a lot of Mexican restaurants, so I haven’t found the best restaurant salsa yet.
(Side note: Can any Calgarians recommend a good Mexican restaurant to me? Julio’s Barrio doesn’t count.)

7. What is your dream car?
I honestly don’t have a dream car. I’ve never been all that fascinated by cars, so I don’t spend a lot of time thinking about them. I’ll be happy with a car that gets me safely from one destination to another.
Stephen, on the other hand, is obsessed with cars. When I asked him what sort of car he would pick out for me to drive (if money was no object), he said a mini-van. He can only picture me driving a Mom type vehicle!

8. If you could spend up to $100 with no strings or restrictions or guilt, what would you buy?
I’d probably spend it on scrapbook/craft supplies. A trip to Michael’s always makes me happy.

9. What is your favorite board game?
It’s currently Settlers of Catan.

10. How often do you change your hairstyle?
Rarely. I have yet to find a really awesome hair stylist (or hair cutter? What the heck do you call them?). The last person I went to do a pretty good job, but I have a bad track record with getting my hair cut, so I have a really hard time going to get it done.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...