Friday, March 11, 2011

7 Quick Takes (Vol 31)

1. This week feels so much longer than it really was. I only worked three days this week, so that makes me feel silly saying that out loud.

2. T has been sick all week, so my Tuesday and Thursday were rather boring. The weather finally warmed up, but I couldn't take advantage of that with the boys because we've been cooped up inside.

3. I started with the new family on Wednesday. Baby E was precious, and I think he's given me baby fever. The family has two cats; Cadbury and Callebaut. How perfect are those names?

4. I'm meeting up with my sister and a friend for a coffee date around lunch time. I haven't had a coffee date in forever!

5. Tomorrow evening, Christine from Without Adornment and her husband are coming over for dinner and a game night. Stephen will be cooking his first gluten free meal. Should be fun!

6. Woke up this morning and read Twitter in bed, only to find out about the Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan. It's truly awful, and my thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by it.

7. Instead of spending so much time complaining, maybe I should be a little more thankful about Calgary.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...