Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ten On Tuesday

TenOnTuesday

#71 @ Roots and Rings

1. What is your cleaning style like?
Lazy. I hate to admit that, but it’s true. I’ve always hated cleaning, and will do anything possible to get out of it. When I clean our house, it’s an all day affair because I get distracted easily.

2. What is your favorite thing to add to an outfit to take it from casual to classy?
I’m not very good at this sort of stuff. All of my outfits are much too casual, which has been bugging me lately. I guess, with the things I own right now, it would have to be a nice pair of shoes.

3. Do you like stormy weather?
If I don’t have to go out in it (like walking somewhere or taking the bus), then I absolutely love it!

4. What is your favorite cold treat on a hot day?
Ice cream, all day every day. Now that I have an ice cream maker, I make ice cream at least once a week.

5. What is your favorite warm treat on a cold day?
A nice mug of hot chocolate or coffee.

6. Who is your favorite animated character?
I can’t think of any! There are animated cartoons and movies that I like, but I don’t think I necessarily have a favorite animated character.

7. What do you keep your jewelry in?
In a box that some candles came in. I know it sounds weird, but when you open it up, it has a few compartments that are perfect for organizing jewelry. It has a ribbon to tie it shut as well. I own hardly any jewelry, so it’s what works best for me.

8. Do any of the rooms in your house have a theme?
Almost every room in my house has some sort of Paris related item in it. Other than that, nothing has a full on theme.

9. Do you watch any interior design TV shows – if so, what is your favorite?
I don’t really watch any interior design shows. Occasionally, if nothing else is on, I’ll watch The Nate Show.                

10. When was the last time you did something risk-taking?
Going to the Calgary Bloggers Meetup was a bit of a risk for me because I didn’t know anyone.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...