Friday, March 18, 2011

7 Quick Takes (Vol 32)


1. I'm working through the weekend, so I'm pretending that today is only my Wednesday.
2. I found season 5 of House at the library earlier this week, so Stephen and I have been trying to cram in as many episodes as we can before it's due back on Tuesday. There really should be a longer loan time for TV shows on DVD; one week just isn't enough.

3. I've received a few emails from people wanting me to write about their stuff on my blog, for nothing in return. If I can tell you don't even read my blog, then I'm not going to help you out, sorry. One of the emails says it was from my toast. Yeah, the kind you eat for breakfast. Random much?
4. I have this curling iron/flat iron combo thing that I was using earlier this week. It fell apart while I was using it, and a piece fell down my shirt and burned my stomach. I now have a perfectly round burn that will turn into a scar. Lovely.

5. I don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day in any way. I don't have anything against the holiday, I've just never celebrated it.

6. Waking up at 5:30am during the week, and 5am this weekend is entirely too early. Thank goodness for coffee.

7. I'm really bummed that these cookies didn't turn out. I need to find a solution to the hard caramel problem, because these really are genius.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...