Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday

WILW

Find out more at This Kind Of Love.

I’m loving my new hoodie from Old Navy. I bought it on the clearance rack, and it turns out it’s now the comfiest hoodie that I own! What I didn’t realize when I bought it is that it’s a Techno Hoodie, meaning it has headphones coming out of the strings in the hood.

I’m loving Donut Shop Coffee for my Keurig. Out of all the flavors I’ve tried, this is hands down my favorite so far.

donut shop

{Image Via Black Berries Specialty Food}

I’m loving International Delight’s White Chocolate Mocha creamer. I had given up using creamer at home, but when I saw this, I couldn’t pass it up. White chocolate mochas are my favorite!

whitechocolate

{Image via Food Service Direct}

I’m loving that Stephen and I make a conscious effort to cook better meals for ourselves at home. Not every meal is a winner (especially now that we’re testing out meals for other cultures. This month is Turkish food), but it’s still such a great evening activity for the two of us.

I’m loving that my family picture wall is now hung up! I need to replace some picture frames for a more cohesive look, so there is an empty space, but I think it still looks great.

I’m loving that we finally got our cookbooks under control. We’ve amassed quite the little collection, and we hadn’t figured out a permanent spot to put them in our home yet. They had been shoved up on top of our kitchen cupboards, and I hated them up there. We finally bought a shelf!

I’m loving that I start with my new nanny family today! It’s going to be so fun taking care of a wee little baby. Ok,who am I kidding? I’m nervous! Wish me luck.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...