Wednesday, March 2, 2011

iPhone Photos

I love taking pictures with my iPhone. Ever since I got it, I’d say that I take twice as many pictures as I used to. Besides the standard camera app, I’ve downloaded four extras; Hipstamatic, Instagram, ClassicToy and Pocket Booth. I figured it might be fun to share some of the pictures that I've taken recently.

IMG_0437

This is the last picture I took of my apartment building before I moved in December. I was waiting for the bus across the street.

IMG_0464IMG_0465

These signs were on our bedroom and bathroom doors when we moved in. I took them down right away.

IMG_0531

My sister's iPhone case. I love it, but its just not heavy duty enough to stand up to me. I drop my phone fairly often.

IMG_0536

Jaybo really wanted a piece of my pie. He's got some serious self restraint.

IMG_0543

Who doesn't love a sleeping nephew picture?

IMG_0623I've got cupcakes in my bathroom!

IMG_0635

The boys I nanny and I baked a cake for their Grandpa.

IMG_0648

My birthday presents from my Tuesday Thursday family.

IMG_0673

My new ice cream maker!

IMG_0681

We had some friends over to make pizzas. Each couple made their own pizza, and this is how Al decided to garnish his half of the pizza; with doritos.

IMG_0697

Chocolate chip cookies stuffed with Reese's. Recipe will be posted here tomorrow!

IMG_0700

I take a lot of pictures while waiting for the bus, just to amuse myself. This wall was filled with coffee cups, and upon closer inspection, I found that some people has written inspirational messages on them.

IMG_0714

I made some Turkish Pita bread last night. These things are huge! There's something so satisfying to me when a yeast dough turns out beautifully like this.

What have you taken pictures of lately?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...