Friday, March 25, 2011

Link Love

I thought I’d try a different kind of post today. I’ve seen this post from a few different blogs, and thought it could be a fun way to share some neat links that I’ve found throughout the week! Ready? Here goes!

-I’ve been listening to the new Mother Mother album all week. I was introduced to it by the 4 year old girl I was watching last weekend.

-These mug shots from 1920s Australia are hauntingly beautiful. Just, wow.

-This quote by Rosemary Urquico is amazing. Are you a girl who reads?

-Heartsy. It’s like Groupon, but for Etsy. You’re welcome.

-This post is entirely eye candy for me. So lovely.

-This book mobile is fantastic! If I had a library, it would so be in there.

Have you seen anything awesome around the internet this week? Feel free to share your links in the comments!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...