Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Calgary Bloggers

I write my blog posts at night; it’s what works best for me. I can barely string together full thoughts in the morning. Yesterday, I worked around 12.5 hours. It was a long day, to say the least. My day involved a play date, a trip to the library, lots of cleaning, playing outside and putting two sweet boys to bed. I love reading bed time stories to freshly bathed 4 year olds wearing footie pajamas. I came home, Stephen ordered a pizza because I didn’t feed myself at dinner time, and then I realized that my brain is fried. Working 12.5 hours will do that to a person.

February 20 024

I stopped by to let you know what my plans are for tonight. I’m heading to a Calgary Bloggers Meetup. It’ll be a potluck at someone’s house, and I’m thinking of bring some Twix cookies. You can find out more about it here.
What’s your Wednesday looking like?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...