Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Friend Fuegita Bonita

Andi and I go way back. Way back to my Live Journal days, to be specific, where we first met. She’s my first ever blog friend, and has been around for me through so many things in my life. I convinced her to move to blogger about a year ago, but she went on a bit of a hiatus. I missed her blog posts terribly while she was gone, but she’s back now! She’s reinvented herself, and I can’t wait to see what she does with her blog. I’ve asked Andi to introduce herself to you guys, and I’d love it if you stopped by her blog and showed her some love. You won’t regret it!
**********

I’m Andi and I am a blogaholic…Oh, wrong place. So anyway, I live in Kansas. I have my bachelor’s degree in Anthropology. I am taking classes right now and plan on getting a higher level degree, either business or accounting. I work in an office, not really much to say, I don’t really have an official title, I do a little bit of everything. I’ve done receptionist, accounts receivable, accounts payable, order entry, purchasing, shipping…and on and on.

Angela is amazing enough to allow me the chance to pimp myself out to you all to help with the re-launch of my blog, Fuegita Bonita. I have been blogging for probably about 10 years off and on. My current blog I started at the beginning of last year, and at the end of the year I became jaded with it. I have had tons of ideas for posts and am finally getting around to blogging again. I’m going to blog more about my hobbies, photography, baking, cooking, and making jewelry.

With this re-launch, I am trying to improve myself in many different ways and using my blog to help with those changes. I want advice, feedback, and personal stories in order to learn from their experiences. I want to devote more time to my hobbies and craft and improving my health.

In honor of this re-launch, I want to do a giveaway. When I get 50 followers, I will giveaway a necklace made by moi! Go check out my blog, I posted a necklace I made last night! Add me on Twitter!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...