Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August Recap

Here’s the thing: my brain is fried. Baby E is teething, and yesterday at work was miserable. I tried really hard to come up with something good to post here today, but couldn’t. I was going to just take the day off from blogging, but when I was reading Brandy’s blog this morning, I came across her August Recap and knew that it was the perfect thing to post. I think it’s a fun way for me to pick out a few of my favorite blog posts from the month, so hopefully Brandy doesn’t mind that I’m borrowing her idea! If you click here, you can read her post as well.

August 7 016

Weekend Recap: I talked about my sister finding her wedding dress. I’m still in shock that my little sister is getting married!

August 2 044

Cake Batter Ice Cream: I’m pretty sure that this ice cream is what started me on my recent cake batter obsession. There’s a pint of this in my freezer right now.

August 7 012

Peanut Butter Pie Trifle: My first ever trifle. Layers of peanut butter pie, chocolate ganache, and whipped cream, topped off with chopped up Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Amen.

t3i

Our New Toy: Stephen surprised me with a brand new Canon Rebel t3i. My boyfriend knows the way to my heart.

August 28 034

Crayon Art: Stephen picked out this project, and it really grew on me. Pretty neat stuff, if you ask me.

So tell me, what’s your favorite post(s) from August? Feel free to link me to one of your favorites on your blog!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...