Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

TenOnTuesday#91 at Roots and Rings

1. Do you do laundry all at the same time or a load here and there?
When we lived in the condo, we would do all of our laundry at once and take up all four washing machines. Now that we have our own washer/dryer, I'll do a load of laundry here and there if needed. The weekend is when I work on washing everything else.

2. What kind of detergent do you use?
Purex. It's usually one of the cheapest brands where I shop.

3. Do you use fabric softener?
No. Stephen read that it makes towels less absorbent, so we phased it out. It's rather expensive anyway, and I don't even notice that it's gone.

4. Do you use dryer sheets?
Nope, we phased those out as well. We did switch to a Bounce dryer bar though.

5. Do you iron your own clothes or take them to a cleaner to get pressed?
I don't own a lot of clothes that need ironing, so if I have to, I do it myself.

6. Do you like heavy starch or light starch?
No starch.

7. Do you wash all your laundry at once or separate it?
I separate it.

8. How do you separate it? By people or by colors?
I separate it by colors. I don't mind doing Stephen's laundry, so I just throw it in with mine.

9. What clothes get hung up and what goes in drawers?
We don't have a lot of drawer space (we desperately need a new dresser), so only pajamas, underwear/socks and pants/shorts go in drawers. In fact, I put all of my socks/underwear in a bin in the closet.

10. Do you use plastic, wire, or wooden hangers? Do they all match?
Wooden hangers. My hangers all matched until I moved in with Stephen. I don't mind that they don't match, as long as we only have wooden ones.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...