Friday, August 5, 2011

Blog Award

It’s been a while since I’ve been giving a blog award, so instead of 7 Quick Takes, I decided to post this. I was given the Butterfly Award from my awesome friend Brandy over at Brandy-Son Zen Master Flash. Have you ever been to her blog? If not, you should go check it out because she’s pretty much amazing. Seriously.

Butterfly award[3]

Rules:
1. Link the person back who awarded you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Answer the following questions below
4. Award this to 15 bloggers

Seven things about myself
Before I met Stephen, I couldn’t bake.
I love cheesecake and ice cream as much as I love cupcakes.
I get a caffeine headache if I don’t have my morning cup of coffee. (Can we say addict?)
My favorite mug is a Vancouver one from Starbucks.
I’m a sucker for ampersands.
I’m also a sucker for typography. (Yes, I classify ampersands and typography and two completely different subjects.)
I get really excited over the little things.

Questions:
Name your favorite color-
Pink.
Name your favorite song-
Fishing in the Dark by The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band.
Name your favorite dessert-
Cupcakes, cheesecake and ice cream.
What wizzes you off-
As in what makes me angry? People who don’t listen to me when I’m talking to them.
When you’re upset you-
Tend to get really quiet and bottle things up.
Your favorite pet-
We once owned a dog named Snowball that my Grandma rescued. He was the best pet ever.
Black or white-
Black.
Your biggest fear-
Being alone. Cliché, but it’s true.
best feature-
As in my best bodily feature? My smile.
Everyday attitude-
Try not to let the little things get you down.
What is perfection-
Morning cuddles.
Guilty pleasure-
Reality TV. All day every day.

So this is the part where I award this to 15 bloggers. I kinda sorta left this blog post to the last minute this morning, and I really need to get started on making a trifle so that Stephen and I can get out of the house to run errands. Check back later, because I will definitely fill this in!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...