Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

TenOnTuesday#94 at Roots and Rings

1. Do you listen to the radio in your car?  If so, what type of station do you like?
|
I don't have a car, so I'll just switch this to house. I do listen to the radio at home, and I prefer upbeat stations. When I'm getting ready in the morning, I actually like listening to more talking than music, but that's the only time I have that preference.

2. What is the best concert you have ever attended?
Matt Dusk. It was an intimate concert, he's funny and everyone got to meet him and get his autograph after the show.

3. What is the most embarrassing concert you have ever attended?
Simple Plan. My parents made me take my sisters back when I was in high school.

4. If you could have the singing voice of anyone in the world, who would it be?
There's so many talented people out there, but off the top of my head, I'd say Adele. I'd kill to be able to sing like her.

5. You’re auditioning for American Idol.  What song do you sing?
There is no possible way that I would ever in my life audition for American Idol. I can't even stress to you how strange that would be for me to do. However, if I did, I'd sing Time of My Life.

6. If your previous weekend had its own soundtrack, what would be a few of the songs?
It was a projects around the house weekend, which for some reason makes me feel like 80s music would suit that perfectly. Nothing in particular, just a bunch of the popular songs that everyone can sing along to.

7. Most annoying television show theme song ever:
I actually cannot think of one!

8. Are you and your significant other music-compatible?
Not really. He prefers rock, while I prefer more top 10/indie rock.

9. A song that brings me back to middle school:
Graduation by Vitamin C. It was our grade 9 grad song.

10. A song that brings me back to high school:
Disney music. I made a Disney CD in high school that got passed around between my friends and I a lot in math class. Good memories.

11. A guilty pleasure song (or three):
Anything by Britney Spears. I can't help but love her music.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...