Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

TenOnTuesday#93 at Roots and Rings

1. What do you do for a living?
I’m a nanny.

2. What’s your favorite thing about your job?
Nearly everything! The biggest thing would have to be that I work with ridiculously cute kids. Seriously though, I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love my job!

3. What’s your least favorite thing about your job?
The chores and the tantrums.

4. If you weren’t a ____________, what would you be?
If I wasn’t a nanny, I’d be a preschool teacher. I’ve discovered that 3-5 year olds are the perfect age group for me to work with.

5. What is something that you would love to get paid for that you think no one would ever pay you for?
Despite the fact that I have sold one cake, I don’t think that I could ever make enough money selling my baked goods. I would love to sell them on the side.

6. If you could have any job for exactly one day, what would it be?
I’d be a baker in a cute little pastry shop.

7. If you had to do manual labor, what would you do?
Maybe something in landscaping? Unless child care and baking counts as manual labor, because then I’d just stick to those.

8. What is something you were forced to learn in high school that was supposed to be super important, but you never actually use?
Math. A lot of it is useful, but some of the really hard stuff that came in the later years is now useless to me. I really despise math, by the way.

9. Who was your favorite boss? Why?
The Mom from my Tuesday/Thursday family. I love that she was good at communicating with me, she entrusted me with a lot of freedom and she’s really laid back. Makes my job a lot easier.

10. Where would you rather work: Dunder Mifflin Paper Company (The Office), Wernham Hogg Paper Company (The Office, UK), or Initech (Office Space)?
I’ve never seen any of these, so I couldn’t even pick one. I’d really rather not work in an office though. I’ve avoided it this long, so let’s hope I can avoid it forever!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...