1. I’m up earlier than normal (5am!) today so that I can start work earlier than normal. I’m working with a different family than normal, so I’m going to be kept busy all day. I’m already exhausted thinking about it.
2. Baby E started cutting his first tooth this week. It may not be too exciting to you, but it was super exciting around his house. I love just how excited his parents were!
3. I found out this week that a friend from high school passed away, and I attended her funeral yesterday morning. It was so sudden, and she was entirely too young. Her funeral was a lovely celebration of her life though.
4. I ordered my textbooks the other day. School is creeping up on me faster than I care to admit.
5. There has been some serious discussions about Christmas, since we're hosting it this year. I cant believe that it's already 4 months away.
6. Mine and Stephen's child intervention checks came in the mail, which means we're finally approved to become a Big Brother and Big Sister. Our file gets to go in for the next matching session, so we'll be getting a little brother soon!
7. What are your plans for the weekend?