Friday, April 29, 2011

7 Quick Takes (Vol 36)

1. Despite the fact that it’s only a four day work week for me, it has felt so much longer. Probably has to do with the fact that I’ve woken up absolutely exhausted every day this week.

2. My work situation is going to be changing up again, although not until this summer. I feel like it’s changed so much recently that I can barely catch a break. It’s nothing bad this time around, but I’m going to wait until it’s a little more finalized to talk about it.

3. Speaking of nannies, I met my Tuesday/Thursday boys’ old nanny this week. She was passing through Calgary and stayed with the family for a couple of days. It’s always interesting meeting a past nanny, and she was super nice.

4. I haven’t really been interested in the Royal Wedding, but yesterday, I got invited to a viewing party tonight. While this isn’t something I would normally do, the thought of a girls night was too hard to pass up. Apparently we’ll be having breakfast for dinner too!

5. A new donut place opened up in Calgary recently, and all the talk of it on Twitter has had me drooling. I’m going to attempt to go tomorrow to try it out.

6. While trying to plan our vacation this summer, I realized I’m most interested in three things: coffee, bakeries/cupcake shops and shopping. Maybe I need to readjust my priorities so that Stephen won’t get bored.

7. I’ve been having such strange dreams lately. Last week, I dreamt that I brought home a shopping cart full of cooked turkey. Strange.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...