Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ten on Tuesday


1. When someone asks you for a book recommendation, what is your go-to book?
I normally just recommend whatever the last good book I read was.

2. Do you buy your books, or are you a library patron?
A combination of both. Lately, I've been frequenting the library more often than not. If I've got a little bit of extra money, I'd much rather buy my favorite books.

3. E-readers, yay or nay?
At the moment, nay. Especially because I've got a library card. I'm not sutra an E-reader is something I'll ever buy for myself, although I wouldn't hate it if I got one as a gift.

4. What was your favorite book as a child?
The Velveteen Rabbit.

5. If you could be any character in a book, who would you be?
I've always wanted to be Madeline!

6. What book would you love to see turned into a movie?
I'd love to see a sequel to Julie & Julia, based on her second book, Cleaving.

7. What is your all-time favorite book?
I have a whole slew of favorite books. It would take much too long to type them all out.

8. How many books do you read at once?
Just one. I've tried to do two at a time, but I always end up favoring one over the other.

9. What is your favorite book genre?
Fiction.

10. Which Harry Potter book is the best? Or haven’t you read them at all?
I've read all of them, but I've never picked a favorite. I'm not sure that I could pick a favorite.




blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...