Monday, April 11, 2011

Ten on Tuesday


1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation?
I take public transportation. A train and a bus every day.

2. How often do you get your haircut? Do you go to the same person every time?
Not nearly often enough. I still haven't found someone I truly like, so I go to a different person every time.

3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hardcopy or the online version?
I read the free paper every morning on the train.

4. What is the best book you have read this year?
Julie & Julia by Julie Powell.

5. What is the best movie you have seen this year?
No truly amazing movies are springing to mind at the moment, although The Green Hornet was really funny.
I'll probably be reminded of so many movies later today, ha!

6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods?
Sweet foods, all the time.

7. Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you have?
I certainly don't eat breakfast every day. When I do, it's usually just cereal if I'm making it for myself. If someone else is making it for me, it's like eggs, bacon and pancakes.

8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to?
Mini eggs. Those things are addictive!

9. How late is “sleeping in” to you?
Sleeping until around 10am-11am.

10. Where are you going on your next vacation?
We're trying to plan a trip to Victoria and Seattle this summer. I'm also going to try and convince my family to go camping in Montana.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...