2. I finally got to see my friend Hannah. I wrote last week that I was going to be seeing her, but with conflicting schedules, it was tough finding a good time to meet up. We went out for dinner last night, and she gave me some little souvenirs of the Burj to give to the boys I nanny (they're obsessed with the world's tallest building).
3. I worked 6 days in a row, had one day off and then worked 4 days in a row. To say I'm exhausted would be an understatement. Thankfully, I do have a four day weekend ahead of me! Although, that does include babysitting tomorrow night for about 5 hours with two new kids. Should be interesting.
4. I decided last night to go through our PVR and clean up shows we've already watched. I deleted a whole whack of them, and realized that I love recording trashy reality TV. One of the shows I had set to record did a funny thing. The PVR said that there were 13 episodes recorded, and when I wen to check them out, it was the same 2 episodes over and over again! Strange.
5. We're hosting Easter dinner at our house this year. This means that I'll be spending most of my weekend baking and cleaning.
6. I made brownie ice cream at 6:30am on Wednesday. Don't worry, I didn't sample it (much).
7. I got two movies out of the library this week that I was really excited for, and I didn't like either one of them! I took out Morning Glory yesterday morning, so I'm hoping that it makes up for the other two movies.
What are your plans for Easter?