Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My favorite Camera Apps

I have an iPhone 3GS, and I’ve fallen in love with camera apps. I’ve had to restrict myself because there’s just so many, but that still doesn’t stop me from having 6 different apps. I thought it would be fun to share my favorites, along with pictures that they’ve taken. Remember to click on pictures to make them larger. Since these were taken with my iPhone, and edited on there, some of the editing make look off when they’re a larger size.

photo

This was taken with the standard camera app that comes with the phone. It’s pretty good for a phone.

photo (1)photo (4)

Hipstamatic. I love the different lenses and film you can use to take pictures. The above pictures are just two examples of the different combinations. I also love how you can get print quality pictures now.

photo (3)photo (7)

ClassicToy. This one also uses different lenses and film. I love using the Double Eye lens (bottom picture) and the pinhole lens.

photo (6)

Instagram. This is my recent favorite, and I’ve been using it quite a bit to take pictures for twitter. You can take a picture, and then apply different effects to it afterward.

photo (5)

Camera+. This app is great because you can edit your photos afterward in lightbox.

Pocketbooth-11-04-19-12-51-17

Pocketbooth. This one is so much fun because I love photo booths! You snap four photos and it’s turned into a photo strip. Genius!

What are your favorite camera apps? Do you have as many as me, or do you have more?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...