Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

TenonTuesday

#77 at Roots and Rings

1. How many blogs do you read every day and what are they? (I’m talking the ones you NEVER miss)
There isn’t a set amount that I read every day. I read blogs in the morning with my coffee, so I just read as many as I can fit in during that time. There aren’t any that I have to read every single day; I just open up my Google Reader and use the Next button.

2. How many “best friends” do you have? Do you have different “besties” for different areas of your life?
As cheesy as it may sound, Stephen is my very best friend. In terms of people outside of my relationship, there are a couple of girls who are really close to me. I suppose that I do have different best friends for different areas of my life!

3. What’s your daily make up routine?
Very minimal: concealer, foundation and some finishing powder stuff on top of that.

4. What is your ideal girl’s night?
Anything that involves lots of talking, laughter and good food.

5. Do you keep up with your nails/toenails or are they au natural?
I don’t fuss with my fingernails, mostly because I can’t stand how fast nail polish chips on them and I don’t have the patience to maintain them. I do paint my toe nails quite often in the summer.

6. What’s your best roommate story (assuming you had a roommate at some point in your life)?
I moved in with Stephen and his roommate for several months. The roommate got so drunk one night that he got angry at a chair and threw it off our sixth floor balcony. I was SO upset with him, and he knew it.

7. What’s your “go to” outfit that you wear more than anything else?
Jeans and a t-shirt.

8. Do you have a beauty secret?
Confidence is key.

9. Did you read Seventeen magazine growing up?
I did occasionally.

10. How did you learn to put on makeup?
I’m not really a makeup person, but I’m pretty sure what I did learn was from seeing my Mom put her own makeup on. Youtube tutorials are fantastic for teaching me what I don’t know.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...