Friday, April 1, 2011

Link Love (Round 2)

I had so much fun doing this post last week that I thought I’d do it again this week. These are links to things that I’ve seen throughout the past week (some links may be a bit old).

-I wish this dinner party was held in Calgary. How much fun would a large scale dinner party be?

-All sorts of craft room envy going on here. Best part? There’s links to more craft rooms at the end of the post. Swoon.

-More craft room envy here.

-These photographs are sort of dreamy. The postcards make my heart happy.

-Self, you are beautiful. Love this post by my friend Bean.

-These pictures caught by the Google streetview cam are unbelievable.

-Ever wonder what your food looks like up close? These pictures show you just that, in microscopic detail.

-I can’t decide if I should try making this ice cream bead. Two ingredients: Ice cream and self-rising flour.

Have you found any awesome links this week?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...