1. What was/is your favorite live action (meaning not animated) kids movie?
I don’t think these were necessarily kids movies, but I was obsessed with Adventures in Babysitting and Don’t Tell Mom The Babysitter’s Dead. I currently own both of them on DVD!
2. What is a bad habit you have? Are you working on breaking it?
I’m super forgetful. I’ve been working on fixing that my entire life.
3. Describe your father in 3 words.
Strong, Loving, Giving.
4. Which character in the Breakfast Club were you most like in the ’80s?
While I have seen the Breakfast Club, I never related to it, so I honestly can’t pick someone that I was most like. (Also, in the ‘80s? I was born in ‘86.)
5. Name 5 songs you know ALL the lyrics to.
Pretty much every Spice Girls song and every Backstreet Boys song, even now. There are plenty of current songs that I know most of the words to, but none that I know all of the words too.
6. Do you make pancakes from scratch or a box mix?
Scratch. Stephen and I promised each other that we would be a family that only ever makes pancakes from scratch.
(We also promised each other that we would be one of those families that always has a variety of cereals to choose from. We currently have seven varieties.)
7. What was your worst job ever? Why?
My first family that I worked with as a nanny. Without going into too much detail, we were a bad fit.
8. What was your favorite class in high school?
Band. I was a flautist.
9. Favorite summer guilty pleasure?
Slurpees and Iced Coffee drinks.
10. Please share your best money saving tip!
Learn to make your favorite Starbucks drinks at home. Last summer, I was making up to 2 trips a day to Starbucks (during a 2 week period only, thankfully) to buy iced coffee. I came across this iced coffee recipe on Smitten Kitchen and decided to start making it at home. With a touch of French Vanilla creamer, it’s fantastic!
In my defence, the apartment I was living in last summer was a block away from two Starbucks’. Literally right across the street from each other. Hell yeah.
The closest Starbucks to me now is a 5 block walk.
Just a reminder that if you're participating in the Craving Fab Pastries Challenge, we'll be posting our results tomorrow, and you can head over to Fab Brunette to link up!