10 things that made me happy this week:
1. I took my Friday Boys on a hike to see little waterfalls (above). Best part is that it’s walking distance from their house. We’ll be making return trips all summer long.
2. I found my dress and shoes for the wedding. Both were cheaper than I was expecting to pay.
3. There was a midnight madness sale at a store, so I picked up some t-shirts for dirt cheap. (2 @ $2.50 and 2 @ $5)
5. Stephen cooked me a big meal on Tuesday (steak, baked potatoes, asparagus). It’s been quite some time since he’s been home to do that for me.
6. I went to a used bookstore on Monday and picked up 4 hardcover books for $10. I love a good sale.
7. I convinced my sister to download Skype, so we spent a good chunk of time on Wednesday night talking and playing games.
8. Would you hate me if wrote (for the third week in a row) that the sun came out again? It rained all week (yet again), so I’m happy to see the sun.
9. I’ve been watching season two of How I Met Your Mother, always makes me laugh.
10. I wrote out my summer list with bright colored Sharpies and put it on my fridge.