Saturday, June 5, 2010

Stop & Smile

NPH {via we heart it}

I’m mixing it up a little bit (already). Here’s 10 things that made me happy this week:

1. The sun finally came out. It was glorious.
2. I picked up some new capris and few shirts.
3. Made a trip to Michaels, bought cupcake ribbon and cupcake note cards. YES!
4. Morning snuggles with my Friday boys, while watching Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs.
5. Finished the first season of How I Met Your Mother. Love it.
6. Leah taught Stephen and I how to play Settlers of Catan. We may just have to add it to our board game collection. Or invite ourselves back over to play again.
7. My Mom bought me some new tea towels…that have cupcakes on them!
8. Walking through Birthplace Forest. I can’t wait for the garden to be full and lush!
9. Made plans for a dinner date tonight.
10. I was asked to do a guest post! More info on that to come next week.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...