Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Ten on Tuesday#35

The questions this week are ones that I chose, so hopefully you liked them!

1. If you could trade lives with another blogger for a day, who would it be and why?
I would love to trade lives for a day with Bianca from Good Night Little Spoon.
I seriously adore mail, and I’d love to be able to receive all of the awesome mail that she does.

2. Do you prefer receiving handmade or store bought gifts? Be honest!
If the person actually took the time to make me something that I would love, then I would 100% prefer handmade gifts. If someone is giving me a handmade gift just to be cheap, and it's noticeable, I’d probably prefer store bought, so I could at least return it.
For the record, I have never received a handmade gift that I didn’t like.

3. Would you rather camp or stay in a hotel?
As long as the weather is nice, I’d rather camp.

4. What’s your favorite comfort food?
If chocolate, coffee and ice cream count, then those would be it.
They’re my go to happy food for when I have a really bad day.

5. You’re having a really bad day at work. How do you unwind when you come home?
If I can, I’ll indulge in some ice cream, chocolate or a white mocha from Starbucks. Since that’s not always plausible, I’ll put on my pajamas, insist that Stephen cuddles with me and watch a feel good show.

6. What’s your favorite chore? (Or, the chore you hate the least)
Before I moved into an apartment, I liked doing laundry. I love having freshly washed clothes. Now that I live in an apartment, and doing laundry involves an elevator ride to the basement, I hate all chores equally.

7. What got you interested in blogging?
A friend of mine showed me live journal back in 2004, and I liked the idea of a sort of online diary of sorts. When I got bored of live journal, I started discovering blogs on blogspot and wordpress and that’s when I feel in love with a handful of lovely bloggers. I saved their blogs into my bookmarks and would go back every day hoping for an update. I eventually decided that I needed to get my own blog!

8. Are you currently reading a book? What is it?
I’m currently reading Remember Me? By Sophie Kinsella

9. Do you have a favorite artist?
Kurt Halsey is my favorite at the moment. You can see his work on his website here.

10. Have you ever met someone famous?
I’ve met a couple actually, some are only known in Canada, if that, but here’s a few that I can think of off the top of my head (Click their names for links to their websites):
The Dudes
Kyle Riabko
Tommy Lee
(My personal favorite) Matt Dusk (I’ve met him twice. He’s amazing)
My eye looks all crazy, but here’s the proof:
Matt Dusk

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...