Saturday, June 12, 2010

Stop & Smile

May27 022

{This face! I die.}

10 Things that made me happy this week:

1. A surprise email from Claudia (at Her Life)...she made me a new header for my blog! I was thrilled that she even thought of me. Thank you so much Claudia! I changed up my background to something I feel like fits the header a bit better, it's the best I can do since I can't actually make my own backgrounds. I've been wanting to change up my layout anyway.
2. I said this last week, but the sun came out yesterday. This weekend is supposed to actually be hot. I’m glad to see the rain go.
3. Texting with certain lovely friends.
4. Finding out I’ll be dog sitting that pooch up above (in July).
5. Filling up my “forced vacation time” with more work. I’ll miss the vacation, but I’m saving up for a camera, and need the work.
6. Date night.
7. Drinking a chai latte in the park, just after dark.
8. Sleeping in today.
9. Being told countless times by my Friday Boys that they love me. Melts my heart every time.
10. Going on an adventure with my Friday boys. I’m going to plan more of those for this summer.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...