Saturday, June 26, 2010

Stop & Smile

My Sleep Schedule

{How true is this? Image via Saying Images.com}

10 things that made me happy this week:

1. My new camera.
2. Iced mochacchinos on my balcony after work.
3. Lunch time picnic with my nanny kids. We sat on a blanket beside the park at their school.
4. Being told that I should open my own bakery, because I make amazing cookies. (I was flattered beyond all belief.)
5. Ice cream sundaes with Stephen on the balcony. (I told you that I live there in the summer!) Also, Nutella drizzled over vanilla ice cream.
6. Text conversations with people that are awesome.
7. Snuggling up under a warm blanket during a thunderstorm, reading a book and listening to my Ray LaMontagne station on Jango.
8. The way my Friday kids get all excited and yell my name when I show up in the morning.
9. Seeing the cute pug on our hike yesterday. The little grunts coming out of her melted my heart!
10. One of my friends (who’s crazy and lovely all at once) referred to us as gourmet gangsters. I still laugh when I think about it!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...