Monday, June 7, 2010

Pieces of Me

This really should have gone up at the beginning of June, but I’m just now getting around to it. That’s how I roll.

I like: That it’s finally warming up and the sun is starting to shine. May was rather cold (and snowy), so I was starting to think that spring would never come.

I don't like: That I’ve turned into such a hermit. I don’t know why exactly, but I’ve become such a homebody. I need to remedy that.

I want you to know: That we rearranged our balcony and now it feels like we’ve got so much more room. I still miss the balcony from our last apartment, that things was huge!

I’ve planned: To tackle pastries, and co-created a challenge called Craving Fab Pastries. But you already knew that. In case you missed that post, check it out here.
pastry

I want to say to someone special: I’m glad that you’re finally getting some time off, it’s nice to be able to spend time with you in the evenings. I’ve missed having you around!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...