Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father’s Day!

Dad3

Happy Father’s Day to one of the most amazing men in my life.
Thank you for loving me as if I were one of your own, for making me never question what a good Dad is like.

Thank you for always being close to offer your love and support when I need it the most. Thank you for being so caring and giving.

Dad2

Thank you for encouraging me to grow into the person that I am today. For teaching me how to stand on my own two feet.

Thank you for showing me the value of hard work, and what it means to provide for your family.

Thanks for having a ridiculous sense of humor. For always making me laugh, especially when I need it the most.

Dad1

Thanks for raising three wonderful daughters, and never once making us feel like we weren’t enough.

I love you, Dad!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...