Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

TenOnTuesday

#81 at Roots and Rings

1. Have you ever used Craigslist?
Craigslist isn’t all that useful here in Calgary. I use Kijiji instead. I’ve bought a couple of things from there, and I’ve sold one or two things.

2. Can you sew?
No, but I want to learn. I want to learn enough so that I can teach myself how to make a quilt eventually.

3. Do you pour syrup on your pancakes or dip your pancakes in the syrup?
I pour syrup on my pancakes. I’ve never seen anyone dip pancakes into syrup, but I have seen people dip french toast sticks in syrup.

4. Rain storms: Love them or hate them?
If I have nowhere to be, then I absolutely love them. If I have to take transit, then I’m not so much of a fan anymore.

5. Do you like swimming?
Yes and no. I usually get itchy after showers and even sometimes after being in a pool, so if I’m not itchy, then I like swimming.

6. What kind of drink do you order at Sonic?
We don’t have Sonic here.

7. Are you funny?
I think I can be occasionally. Sometimes though, I feel like I have no sense of humor.

8. At what age will your kids get cell phones?
To be honest, I’ll base it on what the norm is when I have kids. I’ll also judge it according to how mature my children are.

9. What’s your favorite vegetable?
This is a tough one because I love so many different vegetables! Asparagus and bell peppers are top contenders though.

10. Were you a Girl Scout?
No.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...