Friday, May 20, 2011

7 Quick Takes (Vol 39)

1. I feel like this has been a long week. I think it's because I've got such a busy/fun weekend ahead of me that I'm just anxious for it to get here.

2. Stephen and I planted a little balcony garden on Sunday. Expect a post next week.

3. Stephen went out last week and bought a freezer. We finally got it last night; and this sucker is huge! The only place we have room for it is in the kitchen, and I feel like it looks rather out of place. I really hope that it grows on me soon.

4. I went to an art show on Wednesday night. An old friend of mine's Mom just graduated from ACAD, so some friends and I went out to support her. It's been so long since I've seen the Johnson's! I may need to write a post on them.

5. It's a day off for me, yet I made plans to be up bright and early to go for breakfast at 7am with friends. Izel gets off work at 6:30am, and it'll be our last time to see Hannah before she leaves for New York. No rest for the weary! I'll sleep after the Rapture. (Because apparently that's happening this weekend. Right.)

6. Stephen's Mom is coming to stay with us this weekend. On Saturday, his grandparents will be coming over as well. Apparently, we'll be entertaining a full house on Saturday night as even more relatives will be showing up. I guess that means that I need to get baking!

7. Oh! Now that we have our giant freezer, we'll be buying a membership to Costco. I've never been before (that I can remember), so is it weird that I'm excited to go? (We're going tonight.)

What do you like to stock up on at Costco?
What are your plans for the weekend?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...