Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

TenonTuesday#78 at Roots and Rings

1. What is the weather like in your city today?
It’s supposed to be 11C and rainy.

2. Do you like the zoo?
I love the zoo! I especially love that part of my job includes taking kids to the zoo.

3. Do you eat coconut?
Rarely. I’m not a big fan of the texture in my mouth, but I’ll eat it in a select few desserts. Coconut milk in my dinner or dessert is a different story.

4. Have you ever hammered a nail? Are you good at it?
I have hammered a nail, but I’m not all that great at it. I don’t think I’ve ever bent a nail though.

5. Does your family have a vacation destination that you visit often?
No. There was a few summers where we went to Golden, BC to visit our uncles though.

6. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two.

7. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Turn off my alarm clock, go to the bathroom, go upstairs to start my coffee and feed the guinea pigs.

8. Will you send your kids to summer camp?
It depends, but if they’d like to go, then I’ll seriously consider it.

9. What do you put in your baked potatoes?
Onions, sour cream and bacon bits.

10. Did you take swimming lessons as a kid?
Only the lessons provided through my elementary school. I really wish I had been put in regular swimming lessons though.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...