Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Reality TV

I seem to be a bit of a reality TV junkie. I’ve filled my PVR up with all of these shows that I watch when I’m home alone. There’s no way in heck that Stephen would ever sit and watch these shows with me.

It seems that as the weather warms up, my attention span for TV shows dwindles. I need something lighter and easier to follow along, something mindless that I can just throw on after work as I unwind from the day. Here are the shows that I’m currently working my way through:

16-and-Pregnant

16 and Pregnant: I have no idea where the sudden obsession with this show came from, but I’ve watched it every night the past week and a bit. I didn’t see last season, so I have a lot to catch up on.

sister-wives-2

Sister Wives: I have Twitter to thank for this one. I didn’t have cable when it was first on, but I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I’m hooked.

RHOC

The Real Housewives of OC: My original favorite of the RH group. I miss the original seasons, but I can’t help but watch this anyway.

quints

Quints By Surprise: My newest addition. I’m drawn into families of multiples just because I’m so dang curious how they do it. Let’s hope they’re not the next Jon and Kate.

deadliest catch

Deadliest Catch: The biggest surprise of all. Stephen still can’t get over the fact that I actually like this show! This is another one that I have Twitter to thank for. I’ve always seen people tweeting about it, but never had any desire to check it out. While at work recently, I discovered that they had about 12 episodes recorded, so I decided to give it a try. I was hooked and making my through it when I discovered on Monday that they deleted the ones I was watching. I learned my lesson and I now have it set to record at home!

What are your TV watching habits? Are you a reality junkie like me, or am I crazy for watching so many silly shows?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...