#79 at Roots and Rings
1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I think it would have to be My Girl. It's been my favorite movie since it first came out, and I never seem to tire of it.
2. Let’s say someone wrote a screenplay about you; what actor/actress would you choose to play you and why?
This is a tough one because I don't feel like I look like any actresses. Someone once told me that I look like Rachel Dratch, but it was a mean spirited comment.
Who do you think should play me if someone wrote a screenplay about me?
3. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in theaters?
I'm sure there were movies before this, but the first one I can remember at the moment is My Girl.
4. Did you ever make out at the back of a movie theater in middle school/high school?
I never have.
5. Are you a Netflix-er, Blockbuster-er or a Redbox-er? (Or none of the above?)
None of the above. We used to be Zip.ca type people when we didn't have cable, but we cancelled it when we got cable.
6. Name one actor/actress who you would give anything to have a dinner date with.
Jake Gyllenhaal, hands down.
7. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
I've seen several bad movies, but I can't pick any out that I would say is the worst. The worst movie I've seen recently though is How Do You Know?
8. Do you sneak snacks into the theater when you go?
A bit of both. I used to only sneak snacks in, but since I started dating Stephen, we almost always buy some popcorn.
9. Movie theater popcorn: love or hate it?
10. What is the all-time best Disney movie in your opinion?
I've loved a lot of the recent Disney/Pixar movies: Wall-E, Up, Ratatouille, etc...
I'm not the kind of person who only has one favorite thing, so these sorts of questions are hard for me to answer. I have multiple favorites of everything!