1. It's only natural that I would have something to say about Blogger being down, right? Kind of frustrating, but I'm not sure if it's enough to make switch over to WordPress just yet. Let's not make this a regular thing Blogger, ok?
2. I've never been to a Walmart Supercentre until last week. There's one by work, and I have to admit that I love it. I needed to pick up some produce and it was so much cheaper than buying it at Co-op.
3. I went to Sobey's on Wednesday just to buy their reusable bags. Out of the ones we own from Safeway, Co-op, Walmart and Sobey's, Sobey's is my favorite; it's the perfect size. The cashier eyed me funny when she realized that I was only buying 5 reusable bags. In the words of Stephen: "I do what I want!"
4. We're celebrating Mother's Day tomorrow. Due to conflicting schedules, it was the only day that we could get most people together for bunch.
5. It was recently my sister's boyfriend's birthday, and I think he wants to go to the casino tomorrow night to celebrate. It'll be my first time at a casino.
6. I took one of the boys I nanny to a play date with my nanny friend yesterday. We spent the morning out in the backyard chatting, and when I got home, I realized that I got a sunburn! First sunburn of the season, just below my neck. My face got a nice tan though.
7. Stephen and I haven’t had one off together in a few weeks! We’ll both have Sunday off though. I even turned down a babysitting job late Sunday afternoon just so I can enjoy a full day with Stephen, even if all we’ll be doing is running errands.