Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

TenOnTuesday

#80 at Roots and Rings

1. Your favorite piece of furniture in your home.
I don’t really have a piece of furniture that I would call my favorite, but I’ll pick my couch for this answer. It may not be beautiful, but it is comfy!

May 16 319
2. Your favorite thing on your wall.
I love the shape of this picture frame, and I love that it has old pictures of my family.
May 16 335
3. Your bed as it looks right now.
Our bedroom has been neglected since we moved in. Our bedframe didn’t survive the move, and we still don’t have one. I rarely make my bed, so it’s always messy.
May 16 321
4. Your pantry.
We don’t have a true pantry, so we’ve had to improvise. We bought this pantry at Walmart, and use it to store anything that doesn’t fit in our kitchen cupboards.
May 16 329For even more storage, we just bought these shelves and stuck them in the basement by the washer and dryer. We’ll be using them as food storage.
May 16 330
5. Your favorite piece of jewelry.
This is a locket that belonged to my Mom when she was a kid. It has pictures of my great grandparents inside of it, and her initials are engraved on the back.
May 16 342May 16 341May 16 344
6. Your favorite book.
The majority of my books are still in boxes, as I still need to buy a new bookshelf. Instead, you get a picture of the book that I’m currently reading. I bought it at a thrift store. (That’s my bookmark peeking out at the bottom.)
May 16 345
7. Your most comfortable shirt.
I live in t-shirts. This one fits just right.
May 16 332
8. Your messiest room.
My side of the office was a huge disaster when I took this picture on Sunday night. I cleaned it all up last night though!
May 16 323
9. Your house shoes.
I don’t wear shoes in my house, so here’s a picture of my slippers instead. They were a gift, and I love them!
May 16 336
10. Yourself.
This one may be cheating since I didn’t take this picture specifically for Ten on Tuesday, but I love this picture anyway. It was taken by one of the boys that I nanny when we went to the Calgary Tower.
February 20 058

I adore picture versions of Ten on Tuesday, so this was a lot of fun!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...