Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tigger

I was going to write a post about something else today, but instead, you get this.

Last night, when I got home from work, I discovered that my sweet little Tigger had passed away. I’m not exactly sure what happened, especially since when I left for work yesterday morning, she was her squeaky little self. We did adopt her from someone who had rescued her (from another family that was getting rid of her), so we never knew how old she was. Our best guess is that Tigger was older than we thought she was. All I can do is be thankful that I had her for the time that I did, and that I got to love her and give her a good home. I’m going to miss her little squeaks and crazy fur.


Father's Day 029 Father's Day 002
{I’m going to miss this sweet face.}

For those of you who may be wondering, yes, we will be getting another guinea pig. Guinea pigs are very social creatures and do best when they are not housed alone. My Piglet needs a friend! We’ll be adopting again (since I’ve developed strong opinions about buying from a pet store). I’ll be on the lookout for another female piggy and will keep you guys updated.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...