Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Ten on Tuesday

#45

1. Pretend it’s Monday morning–take us through a day in the life of you.
This will all be changing once I end my job and start a new one, but we’ll just go with how a typical Monday is with my regular Nanny Family during the school year.

5:30am- Wake up, eat, drink coffee/read blogs, get ready for the day.
7:30am-Arrive at work. Get kids fed and dressed for school. Start some laundry.
9am-Get kids to school.
9-11:30am- Get chores done around the house.
11:30am-Pick up J from kindergarten.
Noon-Kids come home for lunch.
1pm- Kids are back at school.
1pm-3:30pm- Hang out with J. Do homework, chores, play.
3:30pm- Pick up older kids from school. Snacks/homework.
I go home sometime between 5pm-6pm.

For the rest of the night, it’s mainly just puttering around the house. Eating dinner, reading blogs, watching TV.

2. What’s your favorite reality TV show?
Right now, it’s Teen Mom, Jersey Shore and Big Brother.

3. What motto do you live by?
I don’t really have a motto, but I’m pretty big on doing unto others as you would have them do unto you.

4. If you knew could you try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?
Opening my own bakery/coffee shop.

5. What was your first job?
I used to deliver fliers!

6. What is your current job?
I’m a nanny.

7. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name (and you cannot pick the one you already have)?
Grace.

8. What musical instruments can you play?
I can play the flute.

9. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
It depends on the situation.

10. What is one food you’d never want to taste again?
Seafood of any sort.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...