Friday, August 20, 2010

7 Quick Takes (Vol 12)

7 quick takes

1. I met my nephew for the first time this week! He’s absolutely perfect, and has sent my baby fever into overdrive. Pictures will come next week.

2. We’ve given up our room this week so that Stephen’s brother and girlfriend can sleep in our bed. Stephen and I are currently sleeping on an air mattress in the living room. There’s just not a whole lot of room in our apartment, but I’m happy regardless. Although, I did have to straighten my hair the other morning in the kitchen. The outlet in the bathroom doesn’t work, and there was nowhere else to do it! I must have been quite the sight, perched on a bar stool at 6am, working on my hair at the kitchen counter.

3. Because of the extra bodies in the apartment this week, we’ve accumulated a few more fans. We’ve got three going in the living room and 2 in the bedroom. Stephen promised me that next summer, we’re buying an air conditioner.

4. I wasn’t able to take this week off from work, so I’ve been missing out on the baby action during the day. To top that off, I’ve been working late hours as well. Of course that had to happen this week!

5. I’m still job hunting. Someone wants to try and set an interview up for next week, so keep your fingers crossed for me that all goes well!

6. Tomorrow night, my sister is hosting a BBQ in a park to celebrate her 19th birthday. I’m pretty excited to eat good food with a whole bunch of people! I’m in charge of desserts, of course.

7. Have you entered my giveaway yet? If not, go and enter here.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...